So, there is this fun little game of tag going around the blog-o-sphere.
And I have been “it” for awhile.
Picture me running around the playground desperately trying to get you and I just finally did it. 🙂
Now I’m out of breath and need a
beer glass of water.
But you’re it now … so start running.
The way the game works is I answer the 11 questions Shannah posed to me.
Then I reveal 11
fun facts about myself. Really?!? Yikes.
Then I get to ask you 11 random questions.
The yous whom I am referring to are…
Kelly at Eclectically Vintage
KariAnne at Thistlewood Farm
Linda at it all started with paint
Andrea at The Cottage Market
Hooster at The Rooster and the Hen – (because saying the Rooster and the Hen at The Rooster and the Hen is entirely too much for me)
Rita and Cane at This Sorta Old Life
Zoe from Creative in Chicago
Jessica the Stay at Home-ista
Amy at Buffalo Roam
Sarah at Adventures of our Fami-Ly
Tonya from Love of Family and Home
Fun, right?!? Let’s get started.
Shannah’s questions were:
1. What is your absolute favorite meal to eat? I have to go with the old, traditional lasagna, garlic bread and a salad…and a glass of red wine. 🙂
2. You have an hour completely to yourself…what do you do with it? I would be having a glass of wine with my husband…and maybe some lasagna, garlic bread…salad optional. 🙂
3. Are you a night owl or a morning person? Ummm, neither. Is that bad?
4. What is your biggest goal for your blog. Well, how fortunate that I just posted about that here.
5. Paint: Light/Bright or Bold/Colorful? Light/Bright between those options…but I would probably describe it more Earthy/Natural.
6. If you could choose any famous person to have coffee with, who would you choose? Eminem … I’m not sure what that says about me, but it is what it is. What an interesting conversation we would have. 🙂
7. Who would you choose to be on the $1 bill? I think the $1 bill should be a coin…maybe with Jimmie Johnson on one side and Chad Knaus on the other. 😉
8. Country or city living? Country … but maybe city again in a few years … I’m totally open.
9. How did you choose your blog name? We move a lot, I learned early on that I need to make the most of the space I’m in when I’m in it. I can’t change where we’ve been or control where we’re going … I can only take care of the space between … where we are right now.
10. What is the best gift you have ever received? I honestly have no idea…can I say love? (total dork here)
11. When do you blog? A couple hours in the morning and a couple hours in the evening and anytime in between. 🙂
Now …11 random facts about me … what in the world would you want to know? Hmmmm…
1. I grew up showing cows at county and state fairs as a 4-H member. We lived down the road from my grandparents who had a 250 head cattle farm.
2. I have an International Hotel and Tourism Management degree from Johnson & Wales University.
3. I worked in the career path of my education for exactly 22 months. For love or money…
4. I studied and worked for one year in Lucerne, Switzerland. I learned a lot about myself that year.
5. I literally would live anywhere in the world with Joel. That even sounds a little crazy to me.
6. I had no idea how difficult it would be to watch our puppies grow old.
7. Blogging has become like crack to me. Not that I know what crack is like…but I would learn all about it during my coffee with Eminem. 😉
8. Joel has surprised me with amazing gifts (we don’t otherwise exchange gifts) on our first two wedding anniversaries. I told him if I had known that was going to be the case I would have married him 13 years ago. And, it’s true … I would have married him that night at Harrison’s. Which, entirely coincidentally, is exactly 13 years ago last night.
9. I’m convinced I could live on only cheese, bread and wine.
10. I still think about joining the Peace Corps every once in awhile.
11. I can, for the most part, tell you what’s going on on Days of Our Lives. Wait…what?!? Who said that? 😉 It all started in college…I have some wonderful memories of Days of Our Lives lunches at Oliver’s with
margaritas Kristin. 🙂 And it has stuck with me, it works out well that I can go years without watching and pick right up. Maybe like crack.
Too many crack jokes for one post? We’ll move on.
Here are my questions for you. 🙂
1. How long have you lived in your current house?
2. What is the favorite project you completed before you started blogging?
3. What is the story behind your blog name?
4. How many siblings do you have?
5. If money were not a concern, what is one of your dream projects?
6. What is the best concert you have ever been to?
7. Where did you go on your favorite vacation?
8. What was your favorite subject in school?
9. What is your least favorite house chore?
10. What’s your best organizing tip?
11. What’s your shoe size?
Ok, let me hear what you’ve got! 🙂 And just because it is rule #1…here are the official rules.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Enjoy your space today!